hey everyone! so far, only three people have voted for the scariest off the entries in my filipino horror competition.
again, here are the entries:
- the TRESE graphic novels
- NINE SUPERNATURAL STORIES
- AFRAID: THE BEST PHILIPPINE GHOST STORIES
- TRAGIC THEATER
- THE BEST OF TRUE PHILIPPINE GHOST STORIES
- NEWS OF THE SHAMAN
- TALES OF ENCHANTMENT AND FANTASY
- SPOOKY MO: HORROR STORIES
TRESE, TRAGIC THEATER and TALES OF ENCHANTMENT AND FANTASY have one vote each. please help me find a clear winner for the WAKING THE DEAD/TIME OF DRAGONS prize.
i don’t have a review post for today, since i’ve yet to finish reading NEWS OF THE SHAMAN. so instead, i’m promoting my other blog: FILIPINO SCARES, which is a blog of (supposed to be) scary stories set in the philippines. all written by me. for the month of november, i’m writing scenes from a novel i’m trying to write. most of these scenes won’t actually appear in the novel (when i do finish it), but they will be happening alongside the story i’m trying to weave.
here are the links to the stories i’m particularly proud of:
- WATCH WHAT YOU EAT
- THE STAIRS AT THE BACK
- DON’T USE THE SHOWERS, the first part of a six-part story
- LOLA’S AILMENT
- A STRING OF BAD LUCK, the beginning of my november challenge